Omniscrapper

Scrapbooking - digital, paper and hybrid. Other crafty things. Family history and Book of Me memories. A record of progress (and not) with The Book.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

30 Questions

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope. Pulled over for expired tags, and once for speeding, but that's it.

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
Oh, no! I need to see where we're going.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Oh, good heavens. High school?

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I'm far more accustomed to sleeping alone...

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. *I* haven't felt them, but I have friends who have.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
I do. Not wildly creative, but definitely creative.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I don't know.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now")
Who? Why?

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
More than I did a few years ago - I've done a lot of website/blog reading since then.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Sort of - I understand the hands but can't wrap my mind around the betting strategies.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?!
36 hours, definitely. 48? Probably. I'm liable to read all night, then if I have to be somewhere...

12. What's your favorite commercial?
Hmm - any of the "Great Cheese comes from Happy Cows. Happy Cows come from California" ads.

13. Who was your first love?
Matt - I had a crush on him for most of school.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Nope.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Of course.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Wrong coast.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
I'm not at all good at it, but I have tried it. Just not recently.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Several times a month. In particular, when I've woken up in the morning and then gone back to sleep.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Generally, books.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Oh, yes! Dad made a habit of bringing home accident reports (he worked for an insurance co.) I don't take those kinds of risks.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
Music. I can twiddle with a tune on the piano or recorder, and I have a decent singing voice. But I greatly admire and envy those with a gift for music.

22. Do you like Sushi?
No. Very un-Californian of me, but there it is.

23. What do you wear to bed?
Nightgowns or pajamas.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
No.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
No, thank you.

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Someone who was in jail, yes.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
See #22.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
A little. But generally no more than we do as teasing face to face.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
I'm not sure.

10 Comments:

Blogger faery-wings said...

I forgot about the cows! They are funny.

6:55 AM PDT  
Blogger loonyhiker said...

I read a lot too. And when I find a good book, I can't put it down!

7:42 AM PDT  
Blogger Bonnie said...

I don't know which is worse-seeing whats ahead of you or closing your eyes and not knowing whats going to happen (roller coaster!) either way is awful for me!

8:08 AM PDT  
Blogger Meg said...

Love those Happy Cows! Thanks for playing!

10:28 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Some really cool answers there.

11:38 AM PDT  
Blogger debra said...

I'm with you ...sushi...YUCK!

3:13 PM PDT  
Blogger Gabby Faye said...

SOme interesting answers but you DIDN'T say a lot.-smile-

3:59 PM PDT  
Blogger Glynis said...

I didn't realize how much I would learn about people from this...and Laura's right--you DIDN'T say much :)

4:05 PM PDT  
Blogger Tiffani said...

I have definitely done the read all night long bit....and have work and school the next day.

8:06 PM PDT  
Blogger debra said...

funny, I started reading your blog way up at the end of august regarding pros and cons of where we live, and ended up reading everything all the way down...what an interesting gal you are! and I'll leave now that I sound like a stalker :)

7:38 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home