Omniscrapper

Scrapbooking - digital, paper and hybrid. Other crafty things. Family history and Book of Me memories. A record of progress (and not) with The Book.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Coffee Rating

Well, if you change "coffee" to "chocolate" this might apply! Except that chocolate is not a breakfast food! I do not like chocolate cereals, chocolate donuts, chocolate pop-tarts, chocolate chips on my waffles. Chocolate milk or hot chocolate are possibilities, but not favorites by any means. (For breakfast! Any other time of day, they're more than fine.)

The way I deal with mornings is to ease into them - several swats at the snooze button (the one where the lettering has worn off!) then hit the computer and catch up on email and DSP. Then breakfast. Then maybe I'm ready to face the day.

I can, when absolutely necessary, be out of the house in 15 minutes, but I'm much happier if I can take 45 minutes to an hour to prepare myself.

You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high

1 Comments:

Blogger loonyhiker said...

You would hate it at my house when I bounce out of the bed and raring to go!

11:50 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home