Omniscrapper

Scrapbooking - digital, paper and hybrid. Other crafty things. Family history and Book of Me memories. A record of progress (and not) with The Book.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Sounds of 4am

Mostly, I can hear the soundtrack to "The Lord of the Rings" - I'm up to the end of "The Two Towers" right now, the track entitled "Samwise the Brave."

Behind that, the first rain of the season! Very light, as it was all day, just going drip, drip, drip.

Beyond that, the very occasional car going by out on the road.

One thing I'm not hearing tonight are any catfights in the backyard. They've obviously found someplace warm and dry.

Oh, and I'm listening to the click of the keys as I type.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate that awful noise cats make when they fight? I almost die of fright when it happens outside my window , it sounds like it is being skinned alive or worse!

11:24 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, oh, I forgot to include the key taps. Sounds like you have some nice things there to listen to.

2:36 PM PDT  
Blogger carin.c said...

At least the rain is keeping your yard quiet!

3:57 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home