Omniscrapper

Scrapbooking - digital, paper and hybrid. Other crafty things. Family history and Book of Me memories. A record of progress (and not) with The Book.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Before I Turn 50... Update

I've made a start on two of my objectives!

7. Get curtains on all the windows and recover the sofa.

I've gotten the rings sewn on the curtains for the office AND I've gotten them up.

8. Learn to knit and make myself a sweater.

I haven't started the sweater yet, but I have learned to knit, I've finished a (very small) baby blanket and I've got a good start on a scarf. And I have a dozen or so little swatches where I've been trying out different patterns.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

I knitted over 20 scarves last winter for friends and family. Now I never want to pick up another pair of knitting needles again! Ha ha,

3:46 AM PDT  
Blogger Glynis said...

Awesome! Way to get started on your list!

5:49 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home