Omniscrapper

Scrapbooking - digital, paper and hybrid. Other crafty things. Family history and Book of Me memories. A record of progress (and not) with The Book.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

About "The Book"

Since "The Book" is mentioned in the description of this blog, and since I just wrote about the "Put Your Heart in a Book" t-shirt, I thought it might be time to Go Public here with my ambition.

I was, and will be again, a romance writer. Only finished one book, written in collaboration with Nonnie, who did manage to finish other books of her own and has published two Regency romances under the Nonnie St. George name. But I enjoyed the process and the community and will return to it again.

My current WIP (work in progress) is Omniscrapping: Computer Techniques for Paper Scrappers. It hasn't advanced much beyond the outline stage and I need to seize this time, after my first class for DSU and before the next New Kids to get some serious work done on it. I'm using a theme album Family Faces to experiment with. I have scans of two posted here at DSP and I'll try to post the rest of the batch this evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Glynis said...

I'm with Zephanee on that one--I've always had a dream to be published, but am not sure I'd have the tenacity to follow through on a book. Good for you!

9:18 PM PDT  
Blogger Karen said...

Kristen, as a professional procrastinator I urge you to push forward with your book. You're going to hate it if someone else comes out with a book covering your ground just because you left it too late.

7:47 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home