Omniscrapper

Scrapbooking - digital, paper and hybrid. Other crafty things. Family history and Book of Me memories. A record of progress (and not) with The Book.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I Got Tagged!

Faery-wings tagged me, so here we go!

5 things in my fridge:
2 gallons of milk (this is for just me!)
Enough spaghetti with meat sauce for 5 or 6 more meals (happens when you start with 1lb of ground beef and are only feeding 1!)
2 lbs of strawberries (one for eating with breakfast, one for experimenting with an Elizabethan sweets recipe)
3 half-empty bottles of wine from various cooking projects, since I cook with wine but don't drink it
1 jar of bread machine yeast which needs to come out to play next week - it's been too long since I've made bread last

5 items in my closet:
closet organizer system - finally installed one last year
sheets for a mattress size I haven't owned in 7 years
parts to 3 different historical costumes
a briefcase (hand-me-round from a sister) that I've never had a job that required it
5 pairs of shoes I wear and 15 pair I don't

5 items in my purse:
chocolate (although this is getting potentially messy as the weather warms up)
kleenex
table-top tripod (it's about 6" high)
owner's manual for the work lights I bought for Suzanne's Home Studio Lighting class
receipts from the last 3 months of grocery/book shopping

5 items in my car:
candy wrappers
CDs
something under the driver's seat that rattles occasionally and probably should have gone to Goodwill early last year
more than one paperback
my corsage from Shannon and Giova's wedding (it's pinned just above the rear-view mirror)

4 Comments:

Blogger loonyhiker said...

The spaghetti sauce was too funny! I love pasta so maybe I'll come visit! And the sheets were great too! I have twin size sheets on 2 shelves in my linen closet but I don't have a twin size bed in the whole house!

6:28 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shoes, huh? They belong in a closet? Go figure. I only have three pairs and they tend to get scattered around the house. LOL

6:31 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm running low on milk till DH comes home - shame you're not closer! I need my fix of tea!

8:27 AM PDT  
Blogger ComfyMom~Stacey said...

what sorts of Elizabethan sweets are you making?

4:18 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home