Omniscrapper

Scrapbooking - digital, paper and hybrid. Other crafty things. Family history and Book of Me memories. A record of progress (and not) with The Book.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Here I Go! and Optimism

Meg, you've provided the last little nudge to get me to play with blogging (can't get too far behind the cutting edge!)

Your prompts, and the Book of Me memory jogs, have shown me I'm ready to do some writing again.

I'm optimistic I'll be able to keep this up - we'll see!

I'm generally optimistic, and I'm generally right to be. Right now, I'm optimistic that I'll be able to make a living without getting a 9to5 office job or working retail. Anyone who's met me in an early-morning chatroom while I'm on my way to bed will understand that 9to5 would only work for me if it were 9pm to 5am!

Well, I want to get this first post up and then see what I can do about making myself at home here. A little decorating - this'll be very nice!

5 Comments:

Blogger loonyhiker said...

Glad you are here! Can't wait to read more of your entries! I am the exact opposite from you! I am a 5am to 9pm kind of person!

3:09 AM PDT  
Blogger faery-wings said...

What a pretty blog design. How did you do it?
And I am not like loonyhiker or you- I am a 10am to 2pm kinga girl. Too bad life doesn't let me be my true self LOL!

3:57 AM PDT  
Blogger Maggie said...

Welcome to the crazy world of blogging. And although I'm not a 9pm to 5 am, I wish I had a job where I didn't have to get up at 5 am, alhtough I enjoy getting off at 4 in the afternoon.

4:58 AM PDT  
Blogger Meg said...

Kristen, hi!! I'm so glad you joined us, can't wait to learn more about you! Already we've learned that you know how to play with Blogger templates, your blog looks great!

7:09 AM PDT  
Blogger Gabby Faye said...

Welcome, Kristen. I will be reading your blog from time to time and leaving little comments. Maybe I can relearn a little HTML.

11:06 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home